Please Vote Yes Or No

steve123

Please vote yes or no for Shane Tuner and andi06, JCitron, clam1952, PEVto recieved Free software from N3V.
Shane Turner you have given to everybody you time your knowledge and your consideration and if people are smart enough to understand you have past on your wisdom as well,
i myself and many people in the Trainz community value all support that you have given to us.

Never have i heard you say a bad word about anybody and i hold you in the highest regards.

In consideration of all the work you all have done i would like to put forward a motion to N3V that you Shane Turner andi06, JCitron, clam1952, PEV have FREE access to all Trainz Software / Payware that is sold on N3V websites and have access to free high speed downloads.

Looking at all the work you have given FREE to Auran/N3V.

Regards steve123

Last edited:
Thankyou for the thought steve123, although I feel there are others that also need to be considered as well for their contributions (including andi06, JCitron, clam1952, PEV just to name a few).

I will keep an eye on this thread though whilst I'm helping others.

Shane

I vote yes. If such people didn't exists, then I don't know how I'd manage to still have a working game with working content. They deserve this. Thanks guys!

It is an interesting idea and in the past they did give out some free copies we often had a few freebies for Trainzer events, still got a pile of 2004 sp1 disks somewhere. MY first copy of Trainz was a freebie off a computer mag cover disc.

There is a also the matter of wanting to be independent from N3V, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Last edited:
Yes, but of course the final decision will have to be up to the recipients. As NSWGR_46Class pointed out, they may not wish to be "indebted" to N3V and they may already have the software on offer.

Yes he should. He has been doing what N3V should have been doing for a long time - only much better. Will he get it? Not in a hundred years, if N3V wernt prepared to issue a life time FCT that they were advertising was available to someone who would pay for it, he is unlikely to get anything more than a "thanks".

This seems silly, as you initially handed the recommendation to just single one person out ... of the 10's of thousands of great creators, some of who logged 100's of thousands of hours, creating thousands of brilliant creations ... then you increased the "Golden Ticket Award" to not just one single person, but now it includes 5 persons ... what about all the rest ... they all get miffed, and get nothing ... did anyone ever come forward and claim that Willy Wonka Chocolate Bar-"Golden Ticket" in TS12 ?

Do you really think that this huge award, of thousands of dollars of payware, is ever going to pan out and be given away freely to 1, or 5, people ?

Sure Shane, and all of these 5, deserve applause, and some should gain employment with N3V ... but get real ... none of this is ever going to happen, in a month of Sundays ... and sounds like a huge pipe dream

I vote NO

Last edited:
What's this, Cascade being sensible, incredible. Talented creators and modders like PEV should be invited to work closer with N3V or even employed "online" so that these useful tools etc can be integrated into Trainz, but giving out free anything to anyone opens up a can of worms - namely the other "entitled" people crying foul and before you know it N3V has a bunch of "we want free ___" content creators on their tails. I vote no.

I would have to say No.

No disrespect intended for these folks, but giving away free software to just a few people will undoubtedly cause some fights and issues. Sure will open up a whole can of worms, like nicky said.

Cheers,
SM

Back