Screenshot of The Week: September 13 to September 27 2015 (Bad Order)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

As with all things mechanical, trains break down too, and when they do they're sent to the RIP place: Repair In Progress. Show us something broken or something that's dropped a crank and getting a bit of TLC. This week's theme is Bad Order. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.
Submission closes on September 27 at
12:00 mn UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Last edited:
14f478e3ddba637aab8c49ca5c914ce9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A New York Central 0-8-0 adds a B&URR boxcar to the RIP track after it dropped a coupler knuckle during the early morning switching shift.

Oh dear, after a day of cleaning up some of the junk from around the old, derelict house this was not how the day was meant to finish.

Dear all. The decision to extend this thread by a week was due to initial underwhelming participation and also having to deal with a personal disaster over the past week. Thank you for your understanding and my apologies for any confusion caused. Submissions are now closed. There are 9 entries for this round so up to 2 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until October 4, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below. All existing votes and entries valid. Existing votes may be edited.

And the votes go to...

There are 9 entries for this round so up to 2 votes are allowed.
No offence, but assuming this still counts...:
Please be reminded that it is now a requirement for all users who enter to have at least 1 registered Trainz version.
... there are only 8 entries to be voted on as the first entry does not count ;) .

My two votes this week:
Iannz
Stevelerro

Voting is now closed. Thank you all for participating.

2 stevelerro
2 iannz
1 arhian7
1 stevo9723

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Back