Rail sim paranoia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Wiki - pedia....

"Typically, bots perform tasks that are both simple and structurally repetitive, at a much higher rate than would be possible for a human alone."

Sounds like we have an rampant Trainz Creator in our midst.

You know exactly what I am talking about?

I really don't.
You obviously don't want to give any details on here so you can send me an e-mail through the forum by clicking my name above this post, or through the Potteries Loop Line website contact page.
You need to include information in that e-mail of exactly what you allege I have done not just some vague accusation and say that I know already.

Mike10,

I wouldn't worry - the OP has obviously got some problem and see's 'Bots' crawling over his PC!! - The OP has possibly even crossed the line with the new CofC and made accusations (false or otherwise) towards Railsim (and parties concerned).
I would suggest you report this and maybe they will close the OP out.

Last edited:
Hi Mike, I have a proposal for you. If, I ever finish my layout and I deem it worthy of publication, I will pass it up to you for professional editing first! I am not a software pirate, in fact I only do it in my spare time and when there is nothing worth watching on TV! I have been modding PC games for many years now but I would like to put you and your team's minds at rest. Yes, I am angry my PC has been compromised, but I do understand why, may I suggest a contact button on your UK site. Despite what has happened I remain a fan of railsim, as I know more than most the time, effort and skill that it takes to create great routes like S&C. I hope this buries the hatchet. I am sorry for the muppet audience that this post has attracted.

Last edited:
this has been enjoyable
Awp0c.gif

i have 50 of these gifs saved man, gotta put em to use

Zapata935: I have replied to your PM.

Our main website is long overdue for an update and I'll look to put a contact page on there as well when that is completed.

Muppets are puppets with peoples hands up their.... (deleted)!
Where is Kermit when you need him?
Some folks do get hot under the collar and blow off occasionally - but this has been fun!

The coffee aunts and muppets who have commented on this post have no significance to me, your wasting your time! Your brain dead mush to me!

Sorry people, but I think it is time to close the show.

There is absolutely no need to insult groups or individuals or make a fool of yourself or others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back