My New Forum...

shaneturner12

Tutorial Creator
Hi Trainzers,

I now have a new forum at http://forum.trainztutorials.com. The layout is quite different from my other (older) forum though but I am working on making it easier.

Existing users of my other forum will be able to login using their existing details and all forum details from the old forum (apart from the avatars) have been transferred over (although there may be a possible issue with images from the old forum).

Comments on the new system are appreciated, as it's the first time I've used the software that powers the new forum.

Note that I'm not trying to compete with other forums in any way by having this new forum as it's simply a place where users can have discussions.

Shane

Hi Shane --

Very cool!!!:cool:

I have your link attached to my me here, below, so are you going to keep both?

Ishie

I intend to (at least until I can get my new one fully working as there are still several bugs). In terms of your images though, it's available on both sites as I was able to copy the information across in one go).

Shane

I intend to (at least until I can get my new one fully working as there are still several bugs). In terms of your images though, it's available on both sites as I was able to copy the information across in one go).

Shane

Shane, what I meant is that I've link to your old forum so I am assuming that you will still use the old forum, or should I link the new forum?

Ishie

The current link you have is fine at the moment as I'm still having teething problems with the new forum software at the moment.

Shane

Due to some formatting issues I'm changing the forum software that my new forum is using - this should be sorted within the next hour or so. My old forum is still fully active though.

Shane

The new forum software is now fully up and running and all (apart from avatars and attachments) from the old forum are now in place.

If anyone has any problems with the new forum let me know.

Shane

An update - I have now updated all my forum links (including the one in my signature) to my new forum. If you have any links to the old forum please update your bookmarks.

Also, anyone who has registered on my old forum since the 10th may need to re-register on my new forum, and anyone who has posted on my old forum since that date may need to contact me so I can sort out migrating the posts in question.

Shane

Back