RIP Boobless_Ed

S301

Zec, the owner of ZecRail
Hi All
I am sorry to report the passing of James MacIntyre, known by many here as Boobless_Ed. Many will know of his fantastic set of gum trees that were extensively used by the Australian community over the last ~10 years, as well as his cliff spline set and NSW based track and tunnel set. Some may also remember the fantastic DD17 tank locomotive that he created many years ago.

Jim was one member of this community who pushed me to improve my models, and I am very thankful for having met him at a VicTrainz modelers meet several years ago.

Regards
Zec

RIP Boobless_Ed, and condolences to those left behind.

Thankyou Zec for letting us know - hopefully something can be put in the next Newsletter.

Shane

Very sad news indeed and my prayers for his family. The trainz community has lost a great member.

Very sad news. Thank you Zec for letting us know.

I'm sending my condolences and wishes to his family.

John

A loss to all who knew him or knew his works, both in Trainz and the rest of the world. Condolences to his family and loved ones.

That's sad news. My condolences to all of James MacIntyre's family and friends. I know he will be missed by many Trainzers.
Thank you Zec for letting us all know.
RIP James.

I never knew the man, but he seems nice. R.I.P. James, we'll all see you in Trainz Heaven in our personalized boxcars. Also, I'll send condolences to your family and friends, that's if, I knew them.

Sorry to hear that we lost another great member of the Trainz community. :( my condolences to his friends and family.

Back