NKP GP9 Faulty Dependencies

nkp779

The asset <kuid:506034:380154> (NKP GP7,GP9SD9 Numbers) is faulty in my edition of Trainz Simulator 2 for my Mac. The error reads:

- Image file '0.tga' is incorrectly used as both a texture.txt source file and a raw image file.

Any help in regarding as to how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

The asset <kuid:506034:380154> (NKP GP7,GP9SD9 Numbers) is faulty in my edition of Trainz Simulator 2 for my Mac. The error reads:

- Image file '0.tga' is incorrectly used as both a texture.txt source file and a raw image file.

Any help in regarding as to how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Without repacking it ( which we can do here going forward), you can right click on the item that shows the faulty note, go to edit config and then change where it says this in the config file from 0.tga to say 0.texture

Close the text editing window, right click on it again and select Submit Edits and all should be fine.

I tried doing what you suggested, but three more errors took its place:

! Required tag 'height' was missing and has been set to default.
! Required tag 'width' was missing and has been set to default.
- The tag 'image' in '0' must have an image file extension.

I don't believe I did anything wrong, and I'm quite confused as scripting certainly isn't my thing.

I tried doing what you suggested, but three more errors took its place:

! Required tag 'height' was missing and has been set to default.
! Required tag 'width' was missing and has been set to default.
- The tag 'image' in '0' must have an image file extension.

I don't believe I did anything wrong, and I'm quite confused as scripting certainly isn't my thing.

Seems like something was done incorrectly. I'll have to work on this on our end and repack it, i think something is going on when you are attempting to edit it or the editor isnt working correctly. I'll work on that this evening and post here.

Back