CLUB CAR Item of the month: August

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
092b1307d65e6690c488e5b0eb3b9029.jpg
1ca4314a1f8ad70970125f313e3c2d22.jpg

Enjoy!

Thank you Simulator, very nice.

Regards,

EDIT: I guess I should be thanking JR. Thanks JR, very nice.

Last edited:
Fine piece of work here, guys.

One thing though...
530597b42e1405265e3c2b6397379d80.png

There is a distinct lack of numbers here... Just me? Got no errors or anything (if this thing gave me a script error I would lose my mind!) in-game or CM. Strange thing. Using TSMac 2 as per usual.

Cheers,
SM

Fine piece of work here, guys.

One thing though...
[pic snip]

There is a distinct lack of numbers here... Just me? Got no errors or anything (if this thing gave me a script error I would lose my mind!) in-game or CM. Strange thing. Using TSMac 2 as per usual.

Cheers,
SM

No it's not just you. I appear to be having the same issue as you (in TS12 SP1HF4) only I did get script errors when coupling it to a train even though I have all the latest script libraries and such. Any help from JR will be greatly appreciated. (Thanks for the awesome loco as well!)

Last edited:
......There is a distinct lack of numbers here... Just me? Got no errors or anything (if this thing gave me a script error I would lose my mind!) in-game or CM. Strange thing. Using TSMac 2 as per usual.

Cheers,
SM

It is the same thing with me: T:ANE build 76401

Regards
Swordfish

PS: Thank you very much for the nice locomotive :)

OK will put this back on the planner for a further look, thanks for catching it. We will advise when the update goes up!

Thanks,

Mike

Please redownload and make sure to overwrite the files. The update is now posted.

Thanks,

Mike
Thanks for the quick fix.

Houston we have a problem. Trs12 sp1 have running number and no bug icon but she wont move. only moves if I give it the drive command.

Last edited:
No problem Houston, it's an NPCU. That stands for Non Powered Control Unit. You have to have an actual engine in the train to operate/move it.

Thanks.

Mike

Back