Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy of the BN (PART I)

I'm having trouble accessing JointedRail's content. Also, "Having Trouble" is the largest understatement known to man. I can't even begin to access JointedRail's content, as they don't send the conformation code to my email address. I cannot make an account. I can't even say "Shut up and take my money," because I can't begin to give them my money without an account! I'm hearing of all of this incredible content made by this great community, but I can't get to any of it! It's like it's being waved in my face, only inches - centimeters out of my reach! I have entered in two valid email addresses, one being mine, and the other being my parents' (with permission - this will not be the email address or account I will use to purchase an item, just the account that I used to test if it was just my email that was screwing up, nothing more), and neither of them worked - so it's not my Email. I have exceptionally fast internet, so it's not that. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have a way to fix this? Will I be banned for posting an unrelated comment on this thread? Is David the father? All of these questions will be answered after this commercial break!

Seriously though... I want to access JointedRail's stuff, because it looks as if they have extremely high quality stuff, and I cant. I just want an answer.
    Last edited by WalkerJC3; August 18th, 2015 at 10:04 AM.
    Huh... That's weird...

Have you tried checking your spam folder?
    Where has my forum gone? It was here just like two seconds ago...

I just manually activated a couple in the holding area. Try that again and if that doesn't work please contact us at support@jointedrail.com and we'll figure it out.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi jointedrail could you let me know when the content is ready for trainz tane THANK YOU!

United States of America, Michigan, Romeo

I was just wondering about the release of the route, dependencies and the extras. I have already downloaded and installed the locomotives, rolling stock and TANE fixes. The other three files are still dummy files. If you're still working on bugs and adding new content, fine. Last I heard, it was to be released the weekend of 8/14/15.

Yes JR, please give us an update.

United States of America, Washington, Fox Island

I imagine when it's ready there will be a proclamation, but this relentless "are we there yet" is not going to make it arrive any sooner. Deep breaths and relax, it will come.

Regards,

John

Am also looking forward to the release as it will be my first payware route for TANE. Hopefully soon.
    I-7 4770K @ 4.5 Ghz, EVGA 980ti 6Gb SC, Corsair H110 cooler, EVGA 1000 Wt. power supply, 16 Gb ram @2100 MHz, Widows 10 64 bit.

Blog Entries

Hi everyone!
    Sorry for delay, me need solve a couple moments in real life, so now i get little pause with the route. I'll should get driver licence tomorrow, I will continue work at once tomorrow or on this weekend and in the beginning of next week will be release of route and updated train pack.

About progress of BN project. Route ready, first 2 sessions ready, just need check couple moments, fix a few bugs in train pack, packaging this all and upload that's to web site.

A few shots from Vernon station.

And Wellington Hill

Nice, really looking forward to this. Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

Blog Entries

Is the pre order special still valid through today?
    "My wife says that if I buy one more train, she is going to leave me. I'm going to miss her."

Quote Originally Posted by boc61 View Post
    Is the pre order special still valid through today?
    The special ended on 7/20.
    Rest In Peace, Southern Pacific.
    Founded 1865
    Merged into UP 1996
    Last Unit Renumbered 6-28-2016

Where is hornsound <kuid:37581:1184>? I've tried downloading the TANE fixes and re-downloading the locos but it didn't install.
    Trevor
    Class 1 Nut
    "The forum lurkerer"
    Trainz Simulator 12 SP1

United States of America, MO, Kansas City

Looking pretty good! Are those billboard trees?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThePoliceman009 View Post
    Where is hornsound <kuid:37581:1184>? I've tried downloading the TANE fixes and re-downloading the locos but it didn't install.
    its within the pack and within that TANE Issues/Fixes CDP file. Might want to make sure you dont have it open for edit or have it set to not overwrite already installed content. Definitely in there though.