Virtual Motive Division website?

Hi norfolksouthern37. Could you tell me if your early CN SD70M-2 from VMD is gonna be part of Jointed Rail? Or a remake? I'd like to have it in my fleet instead of running DLS ones. Thanks!

Hi norfolksouthern37. Could you tell me if your early CN SD70M-2 from VMD is gonna be part of Jointed Rail? Or a remake? I'd like to have it in my fleet instead of running DLS ones. Thanks!

I actually feel the same with the NS SD70M-2 since both the original VMD one and the freeware Sporbust one (I used to have) vanished several years back. I do have the JR NS SD70ACe and one of the heritage units (NYC), but I don't really care about the freeware Davesnow version on the DLS since it's an ACe, not an M-2.

As old as this topic is, does anybody have his BNSF GP9? I ask this because although it's been archived, the download link always leads to a registration page, which is really frustrating.

As old as this topic is, does anybody have his BNSF GP9? I ask this because although it's been archived, the download link always leads to a registration page, which is really frustrating.
Sorry, I deleted them, after going through and sifting for better quality units from another source.

I have reported several in the last week, and it seems odd that we have to wait 60 seconds between posts. The other day there were about five spams and I could have reported them in less than minute, but it took me more than 5 minutes.

I have reported several in the last week, and it seems odd that we have to wait 60 seconds between posts. The other day there were about five spams and I could have reported them in less than minute, but it took me more than 5 minutes.

The delay is because there are ways to exploit reporting links like is used here to send spam. I hope the forum software is patched up to prevent it from happening but that doesn't stop the billion or so Chinese bots from trying it. Most spam these days is sent through websites with forms that haven't been updated in a while. Wordpress sites are the worse. It is trivial to click the update plugins button to keep them up to date but you would be amazed at how many people don't do it. I've seen more than a million spam messages be sent in less than 5 minutes through a site with an outdated and compromised email response form. By adding the delay at least the admin has a chance to stop it before getting blocked by every major email spam filter in the world.

William

I bought almost all of the locos that were available at VMD. But before you ask here is the license:

license "This content is copyright 2003 Christian Steurer and Steffen Gross, all rights reserved.

All logos are the property of the copyright holders.

This content is for personal use only. It may not be sold, modified or redistributed in any way.

I respect their copyright. As I said earlier, it will be available in time from The Erecting Hall website.

William

Back