Screenshot of The Week: August 9 to August 23 2015 (Steam)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

This week we're bringing back an old favorite. The machine that kickstarted the industrial revolution and ushered in the modern era, captivating the imagination of many and bringing progress to much more in one way or another. This week's theme is Steam. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.
Submission closes on August 23 at
12:00 mn UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
Please be reminded that it is now a requirement for all users who enter to have at least 1 registered Trainz version.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Last edited:
1920_3735386533616533.jpg

Nice Greetings

Epo:)

Last edited:
PRR M1b #6755 thunders into view as some new Alco PA's that are on trial wait for the clear.

Last edited:
Hello and good day for everyone, this uis my proposition: Near the Mediterranean sea, beaches, sun and steam train, over a little Harbour ....

Cheers, Marc Louis

Hi all,

Here is the "Home Guard" at the head of the morning express from the South after just passing through Rosworth.

S4kXcee.png

Regards,

Dave

The Big GWR Steam Lineup

"OK, chaps, we have the biggest lineup of GWR locos ever (since the 1960s), they're all steamed up, the rail-fans are arriving any minute now and you know the drill. Good luck guys!".
GWR%20Steam%20Lineup.jpg

150 Years of NSWGR Steam

On a sunny September day in 2005, a pristine New South Wales Government Railways Z #1709 leads a premium class train consisting of 2 first class carriages, a buffet carriage, and a private saloon in honor of the NSWGR's 150th birthday. We see her crossing a timber trestle over a marsh in this shot (1 of 176 that I took on this trip in T:ANE:) ).
4a8595e620264c8dc956f32aba1d3a75.jpg

There are several good shots this week.
Saturnr

Last edited:
Back