Trainz Content Creator Program, now online!

Actually I think I know where he is coming from. I used Trainz 2012 for a bit until my PC died, and I had over 400,000 assets available, but I had to actually download them. I dont have an internet connection on that computer AND NEVER intend to put one on it. Too much stuff going on with it. So even though I had those assets, I couldn't use them.

At least I hope that is what he is saying. I'm just throwin' darts.

By the way, I really didn't like 2012. It was only because I'm so used to using 2010, because I used 2010 for 4 years.

Actually I think I know where he is coming from. I used Trainz 2012 for a bit until my PC died, and I had over 400,000 assets available, but I had to actually download them. I dont have an internet connection on that computer AND NEVER intend to put one on it. Too much stuff going on with it. So even though I had those assets, I couldn't use them.

At least I hope that is what he is saying. I'm just throwin' darts.

By the way, I really didn't like 2012. It was only because I'm so used to using 2010, because I used 2010 for 4 years.

So take all those assets that you downloaded onto your 'non internet' machine, put them onto a dvd, then put the dvd in the machine you are now using & import them.

I don't use any machine. I use a Chromebook, but it's school issued. It doesn't belong to me yet. I don't really want to get back into the Trainz world. Not fond of the attitudes of a lot of the people here. I don't think I want to get a new computer either.

Back