Missing Point Switches and Raised Banks

pogbellies

Strange one, after a break from TS12 of approximately 6 months I went back to a route I had spent a long time building. Mostly it's ok but a lot, but not all of the point switches have disappeared, worse still I cannot seem to get replacement ones to work; they place but the direction arrows don't show.

in addition some, but again not all, areas of splined embankment seem to have lifted a considerable amount and now float above where they were placed.

Has anyone experienced anything similar or better still, fixed it?

It sounds like you did your editing on the session instead of the route. Merge the route and the session layers together and see if that fixes your problem.

John

It sounds like you did your editing on the session instead of the route. Merge the route and the session layers together and see if that fixes your problem.

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately it didn't work. I have discovered that only by deleting one of the track splines, can I clear the junction, then i can place another switch. Bizarrely my tunnel came back but the raised embankment splines remain. It's all very odd.

Back