Runaway rail car kicked loose by teen hits New York station

Aaaaand the punishment this scumbag received for his heinous act of criminal trespassing and destruction of public property is...?

I do realize this kid may not have had evil intentions. But still playing on a railcar?

Aaaaand the punishment this scumbag received for his heinous act of criminal trespassing and destruction of public property is...?

A very serious paddling and a sore butt for the next few days. More than likely having his smartphone, computer, video games and TV in his bedroom taken away. Plus also being confined to his bedroom 24/7, with his meals brought to him, and not allowed to spend time with his friends doing stupid stuff like this. The only time he can leave his room is to use the bathroom.

Last edited:
Ah, in my days, if i stole my dads fishing rods, I would get the hiding of my life, and i am still thankful.
Parents nowadays: Ah, don't destroy the train station honey!
Kid: F.yu mom...
Parents nowadays: fair enough son

But really, i doubt this was an "accident"

I would say that this is the same one, the Steam Locomotive that was damaged in the incident way New York Central 0-6-0 steam switcher 6721.

I do realize this kid may not have had evil intentions. But still playing on a railcar?

You make a good point but playing on a railcar is bad enough! Plus he was most likely trespassing too.. not to mention he caused injury and public damage..

Why can't kids just stay off the tracks? Or even better, use the digital technology of today to view the workings of the rails on YouTube, without a danger to yourself or others present.

Of course, a lineside view never hurts of course providing you stay where your suppose to...

Remember this very old thread from July 2015, was bumped for no apparent reason ... so it is 1 1/2 years old ... about time to put this thread to sleep forever

Remember this very old thread from July 2015, was bumped for no apparent reason ... so it is 1 1/2 years old ... about time to put this thread to sleep forever

One forum member has bumped approximately twenty old threads in an attempt to spam out a thread the subject of which was not to his personal liking I believe. That attempt has failed as he seemed not to realize how easy it is to find any thread posted on the forum. There is an old adage which ends with the words "oh bear of little brain".
Bill

Last edited:
One forum member has bumped approximately twenty old threads in an attempt to spam out a thread the subject of which was not to his personal liking I believe. That attempt has failed as he seemed not to realize how easy it is to find any thread posted on the forum. There is an old adage which ends with the words "oh bear of little brain".
Bill
Here's what really happened. My school had a dance that night and some idiot decided to post all those threads while I was busy helping out set up the decorations. By the time I realized I left my phone, I look online to check to see what damage he done. When I saw it, my heart was raging.

Back