Adding Interiors to Existing Rolling Stock

Saturnr

Steam Train Fanatic
I have been able to get bnsf50's D & RGW and RGS coaches working in Ts12 and T:ANE, however they have such detailed interiors that I would love to be able to place a generic interior inside and ride along. I also use Togog's coaches and those are lovely inside and I would enjoy being able to place a generic interior in them as well. I was wondering if it was possible to add a cab to an existing piece of rolling stock and use the textures you see from outside to as the interior view? I have tried using generic interior with side console and a couple others, but it just loads sky and sometimes crashes Trainz, is this because there is no attachment point in the model? I hope someone knows how to make this possible as I love to look inside these coaches in surveyor, but can't go in them and look out the windows as the train moves.

Saturnr

Jacob

Has to be added to the mesh either by the original creator or you can add it by using attachment maker by Pev, available from Shane Turners site. Where to put a.cabfront will depend on how the interior you are using was designed to fit, at a guess probably in the centre of the main mesh for a carriage.

Back