HTF_SETH's Work

HTF_SETH

I just wanting to start a thread where I can put all my work instead of putting them everywhere. I saw some others going this so I thought "why not"
The main thing I'm working on is the EastBanks Railway, a fictional American based railway in a fictional place.

here some pictures here :)
xIfzxT.jpg

LSXhu8.jpg

wzLjAF.jpg

so yea feel free to post your thoughts and tips on my work I'll try to post at least daily so, yea... hi ^^

How did you do that?

Guessing you mean the menu thing :) it's easy.
I just go to the game files and press on resources and then go to the image file. The main one you should see is "background.bmp" I'll 'recommend to copy that image because you'll have to try to get the logo of the game to be isolated (by making everything but the logo transparent that's the tricky part)
Just copy and paste the image you want to use (you'll most likely have to resize the image ) and then copy and paste the logo and export it (I forgot what format but there is 6 ways gimp exports .bmp files) just experiment and it should be right with the proper format :3
There's also other filles for the buttons you'll need to export as a 38-bit if you want a transparent button ^^
Might post pictures of the process later ^^ (I use gimp by the way)

Last edited:
So.. I did a thing
A0b72F.jpg

The Bi-level cars for the railway now ^^
This a reskin off of the Amtrak superliners that can be found at American Trainz group's website ^^

Sorry for no post yesterday, wasn't feeling to well.
I'm still work on my railway,the game also started acting slow I might had over done it on the grass xD
I'll be doing a lot tuning to my railway.

EqlXNpm.jpg

ah the nice lovely plans, don't you just love the rolling hills and the almost barren lands x3
I do :3

G7HaZk5.jpg

Oh what's that is that a soon to be repainted (and needy for smoke effects) K-11 Pacific?
yes. yes it is :)

I had improved the smoke effects on this engine a lot :)
Now I have to get rid of the LODs and then I can repaint :3
c60HGxJ.jpg

an very early WIP :3
what I'm trying to do here is simple. Making the train as white as possible without destroying details and weathering :3
aoR71wL.png

I finished it!
It took like 4 hours to complete ^^
5XRCGOK.jpg

Needless to say it came out really nice, and I tired a new way to reskin and such.
lhC5gwR.jpg
HJXdvoa.jpg

Hope you enjoy it!!!
now I go to do some Pullman passenger cars later ^^

I made this thing.
8AI9jfS.jpg

Don't know if I show put it in my signature, most likely not cuz I don't have my own site XD

A new fast repaint, got this done with in 2 hours. Mainly because I did have to redo the tender it seems like a stranded USRA tender to me. So for all the steam egnines of the same size they should use the same tender. ^^ It fits to me.
vkFQ94x.jpg

eRr0Lig.jpg

It's rare that I repaint a train black, but this one already has a story too it. Me and my friend talked about it :p
I'll make 3 versions of this repaint :3

Working on expanding the railway for the next few hours (or days, even if that's less likely)
So well here's out the ground textures look like anyway :p
tURvBUE.jpg

nothing much, but it'll look nice after I get done with it. I already placed track-side grass (not shown here) and now I need to retexture the ground below the tracks.

Back