HTF_SETH's Work

Resolved Errors, I can use Asset now with 4 warnings....

huh..I'll let you know if the same happened to me ^^'

Ok,,,I figured out the problem, just took a bit, apparently when I changed the Version from 2.9 to 3.9, and then to 3.5, T:ANE thru in some Red Dot Errors, so I need to educate myself about Version Control, so here is my suggestion, and this is what I did, delete the Caboose from your in your Content MGR, and then close Content Mgr for second, reopen, and import from your downloaded Caboose CDP and, you show only the Errors below, Yellow is not much of a problem, be indicative, yes there are some minor issues with the Asset, Vs one Red Error, and your out, you can't play or use your asset in T:ANE.......

I went back into my Brazilian Wilds (use it as my test route, small and loads quickly) and Voila, I was to see the Caboose, and load it onto Track.

So what I'm go to do now, is try and PEV to fix Uniform Color issue VE39, :( I don't know how to fix VE73 warning?

Let me know if that works out better for you.......

bGidqlC.jpg

ma1QHEn.jpg

D0SyzC7.jpg

SpTD4VH.jpg

Sorry, I had done no building over the weekend, this weekend been too..hectic for me, and other things happened had kept me off of trainz. So here some pictures for now :) I"ll try to update this at least 3 times a week

Hello SETH, Your route looks like it's getting pretty busy over there, Curve looks good.

I wanted to drop in for a second to say hello, been real busy with the Grand Kids......

And cleaned up all my 170 Faulty Assets, and ?Bad Routes, now I'm playing around a bit with Narrow Gauge, of which I'm green as can be.....a little diversion into a new area for me.

Pictures here look great!

Have a good week.

Edit:Update

Thanks SETH,

All is well, just when your gone 4 days with the Family, well you know, stuff piles up, so I'm busy trying to catch up. And then there's Trainz, which is dear to the Heart......I'm going Narrow Gauge hunting tonight to see what I can find in DLS.........If you have any suggestions, I all Ears my friend. Take care......

Last edited:
Hello SETH, Your route looks like it's getting pretty busy over there, Curve looks good.

I wanted to drop in for a second to say hello, been real busy with the Grand Kids......

And cleaned up all my 170 Faulty Assets, and ?Bad Routes, now I'm playing around a bit with Narrow Gauge, of which I'm green as can be.....a little diversion into a new area for me.

Pictures here look great!

Have a good week.

Thank you ^^ I hope all is well over there :)
I haven't done much in trainz at all over the past few days but I'm still lingering around here :)

6kZJwtn.jpg

2tgOqJQ.jpg

gotten an computer upgrade, I can finally play this game with ease on high! ^^ I'm going to be building a lot more.

Also, added more to that little loop I'm building

Hello SETH,

:cool: Congrats on the Computer upgrade, and like your Screen Shots look terrific you do well with the Scenery there........

Curious what kind of upgrade did you do?

Hello SETH,

:cool: Congrats on the Computer upgrade, and like your Screen Shots look terrific you do well with the Scenery there........

Curious what kind of upgrade did you do?

sorry for the late reply, it was a CPU and a GPU upgrade :)

I gotten back into Trainz yesterday :p
MHQQKn8.jpg

zB6Z5Jy.jpg

LARaw4N.jpg

:wave: Hello Seth,

Haven't seen you in a bit, Nice pictures you have here..

What have you been up to on your Route?

I'm busy retooling lots of areas in mine.............

:wave: Hello Seth,

Haven't seen you in a bit, Nice pictures you have here..

What have you been up to on your Route?

I'm busy retooling lots of areas in mine.............

Hello!
I had to reset my computer, and Trainz started to act up a lot so I kinda left it for a while.
I'm back now :) (now if only I can find where I placed my Trainz Backup file...)

(and I also recently taken an actual train ride on Amtak's Silver Meteor :D)

Hello!
I had to reset my computer, and Trainz started to act up a lot so I kinda left it for a while.
I'm back now :) (now if only I can find where I placed my Trainz Backup file...)

(and I also recently taken an actual train ride on Amtak's Silver Meteor :D)

:wave: Hello my friend,

Sorry to hear about your computer and sometimes when things cause a problem, you just need to take a break and regroup............

:D Glad to see you back and hoping you find your backup..........

Back