I Have An Idea!

john2002

I'm Thinking of something cool in trainz. It's called TruFect Trainz True Free Realism Kits, A Line of Routes and Sessions that utilize everything needed for a realistic operation in location and time for TS12 & TS2MAC. Example: A 1970s Conrail Trainspotting Session With a Full Day's worth of Trains On Massive Staging yards on both ends of the route sent to portals, an invisible loco on invisible track in the middle of the route, and all trains have EVERYTHING (Lots of Assets) for a period accurate Simulation! All 3rd Party Assets Will Be Listed in the desc of the route or session (some might be on cubby like rgcx's legacy freeware items so i will post the cubby links). I might also make custom content for the routes and sessions that i will release with permission. Note: sorry for those rich people but this is meant for poor people who can't afford payware, but feel free to swap out stuff with payware whenever you like! Some Might Be on Stock Routes Like the Mojave Sub! note: if Anything goes wrong in a session just right click on the schedule, click "stop train", manually drive the trains yourself, and then resume schedule! Note: Sorry if the custom Content might Have The Same names as the one it was reskinned from or if the reskin looks poorly done because it was done in TS2MAC, but i will try my best to make it look realistic and i will add a thumbnail with a screen of the loco, and the intended name and desc of the asset. If you want to place the custom content, look through the duplicates until you find what you want. I will Include them in packs as "custom Content" on TPR or i will upload them to the dls. The Routes Might Also Include Area And Era Accurate Traffic regions with 40 or more cars. Is that a good idea?
EDIT: The products will also be on CUBBY

Last edited:
I don't follow what you are trying to accomplish?

If this is a multi-player route, it has to be from the DLS and include only content that's built-in or on the DLS.

Also sharing other people's content elsewhere that's been uploaded to the DLS is not allowed unless you are given explicit permission to do so.

a realistic operation in location and time

Good luck with this, location is not given in a CDP and you can not search on time( it is in the CDP but you have never been able to search on it).

Good luck with this, location is not given in a CDP and you can not search on time( it is in the CDP but you have never been able to search on it).
i meant the route & session SET in location & time
@cascaderailroad you always insult me do ya? get out of here then cascade!

I don't follow what you are trying to accomplish?

If this is a multi-player route, it has to be from the DLS and include only content that's built-in or on the DLS.
I am with John on this; you list so many things that I kinda lost what your specific idea was that makes it different from what others do.

If you indeed intend to make a route and session for realistic operations for more than 1 person at a time, everything will be required to be on the DLS.

What I really meant to say was: "OMG ... You'll be absolutely famous ... this never before brand new great idea of: actually building a Trainz route, and session, and uploading it, and hosting (OPS) "other peoples stuff" on the DLS and hosting OPS on Cubby and TPR, is a brand new breakthrough idea".

Last edited:
The uploaded content packs on tpr & cubby and the custom content on the dls will be custom reskinned by me with permission content.
The Routes will be on Tpr & cubby

I still don't understand how this is different from anything already made, in your first post you say there will be a trainspotting session with an invisible loco and track so you can watch trains, why can't you just walk along in free-roaming view?

giphy.gif

Its something that can help you make sure you get everything you need for a true realistic route or train consist. its like a sampler

Last edited:
Is that a good idea?

... everything you need for a true realistic route or train consist. its like a sampler

Ones does not need a "box of Your favorite chocolates" sampler, nor a helper tool, to find what we want, to build our own realistic routes ... we can do all that by ourselves ... it's not like you are an expert authority on locating assets, and building consists, and have highly experienced route building skills ... From past posts showing "Completely Finished" routes which were haphazardly cranked out in 3 days time ... a total embarrassment.

You asked for an opinion ... You got responses ... There is no interest in this, it doesn't even make any sense !

Last edited:
Back