Is TANE worth it?

So I'm thinking of updating from Trainz Mac to Trainz A New Era, but Im not sure if I should because, 1 I don't want to lose all my content, 2 the reviews on the app store are not very high, and 3 I can't have it crash on me like my current copy does, 4 I have a lot of issues in my current copy water is not animated content manager hates me and often randomly makes items faulty. So should I update? (Im sorry if I put this in the wrong forum I don't see a forum for TANE)

Just wondering by fixes do you mean service packs or a new update?
An update of the program or a patch of the program are the same thing.

Even though both are the same thing, here they seem to use the name "hotfix" for a small patch/update and "service pack" for a large patch/update.

Long story short:
I would sure buy the game, but wait for another patch/update before installing it.

Long story short:
I would sure buy the game, but wait for another patch/update before installing it.

Hi :wave:

Yeah, pretty much my copy still sits in the plastic bag ... However, from what I have read from posts from our fellow community members who are now testing TANE new updates it sound very promising!

My 2 cents, like the guys have said above, buy it, and then wait for the patch to be release!

And, just my own view, get it from N3V store directly, the company benefits when buying directly instead of 3rd party distributors ... just saying!:)

Kind regards
Ish

Back