New Releases: 7/17/15 PRE ORDER

In the Blackhawk and Central Iowa pack, where did that passenger dome car come from???? Was it built from scratch or reskinned????

Not be that idiot that nags about it, but is Item Of The Month coming soon? Fantastic releases, and I may pick up that CREX Es44...

:Y:

Hi Jointed Rail,
I have downloaded the BCI Pack and other latest releases mentioned in this post with the following results in Tane.

Following had tga to texture error – I managed to fix and now OK!

<kuid2:45324:300102:1> BCI 85065 ACF Centerflow 3 Bay long hatch
<kuid2:45324:300103:1> BCI 85066 ACF Centerflow 3 Bay long hatch
<kuid2:45324:300104:1> BCI 85068 ACF Centerflow 3 Bay long hatch
<kuid2:45324:300105:1> BCI 85069 ACF Centerflow 3 Bay long hatch
<kuid2:45324:200001:1> BCI Business Dome
<kuid2:45324:110011:1> BCI F7A

Last edited:
Question about the BN route. When you buy do you get the route or is it free and you are simply purchasing the content? If you are buying the route as well is there anything chance of just the content being released as a separate pack for those of us who would love to have the content, but don't own Tane?

Question about the BN route. When you buy do you get the route or is it free and you are simply purchasing the content? If you are buying the route as well is there anything chance of just the content being released as a separate pack for those of us who would love to have the content, but don't own Tane?
Awesome release!
One question: the locomotive and rolling stock for "Legacy BN" is compatible for TRS2012?
Route will be free, just pack of locomotive and some special content for route will be payware. Also, will be several tuned sessions for this route and it will be payware too all together.
Route only for TAN:E, because map was began in new version of game, i can't imagine how i can transfer route from TAN:E to T12 and for what, if honestly, new game more interesting.
Content for except route should be compatible and with T12, but main priority this is new game (for me).

Last edited:
Very awesome release! I'll be grabbing some of these new goodies :) . Kinda off the topic, but any new Club Car content coming soon?

This was not tested with TS12 in mind so it would only be supported for TANE. I would be very willing to bet some built ins on TANE are different than TS12 and vice versa.

BCI coach does not have an interior for the one that asked

What I get once imported the CDPs of BCI Pack and the free BNSF Dash9 in a fresh install of T:ANE Deluxe Edition Build 76401: most part of the pack and the BNSF loco appear in red in Surveyor and are unusable.

What I get once imported the CDPs of BCI Pack and the free BNSF Dash9 in a fresh install of T:ANE Deluxe Edition Build 76401: most part of the pack and the BNSF loco appear in red in Surveyor and are unusable

Yes that is why we put a dependencies section on jointedrail.com - it is where we keep all of the dependencies that are major or common across most items. This way we don't have to duplicate them in every single asset and can save space on the server and keep costs down for the consumer. :)

Your images suggest that you have a bigger problem though since a lot of built-in items re now missing dependencies. This is not something related to JR.

Alright, I can confirm from personal experience that the BNSF/BN Dash-9 works just fine without modification in TS12 SP1 HF4.

Yes that is why we put a dependencies section on jointedrail.com - it is where we keep all of the dependencies that are major or common across most items.

This is great! I'm going to have a look at it. What would be great too is to put this information in product description, so new customers know what to do!

Your images suggest that you have a bigger problem though since a lot of built-in items re now missing dependencies. This is not something related to JR.

Built-in items became faulty once BCI pack installed, so I think it is JR related...

Back