Will this dude JUST give up!?!?!?!?

Zeldaboy14

Owner of ZPW.
I'm sick of that one dude behind dj papercraft site. He went behind our back and made a new site: link gladly removed UKBL team members, please make some sort of attempt to stop the models from being re-uploaded.

Last edited:
If I may elaborate on what James has said, the story here is that there is an individual who keeps uploading UK Branch Lines and MSTNoodle Thomas the Tank Engine-related content without permission from the models' respective authors.

The individual in question had at one stage made a site that clearly advertised that it contained MSTNoodle's models. After sending him a stern e-mail about how distributing the asset without permission was illegal, he pulled down the site.

But recently, the site in James's post has been created. And it is definitely by the same individual.

So, what we are asking, is if there's any way to stop this individual's illegal re-distribution of assets.

Kieran.

So, what we are asking, is if there's any way to stop this individual's illegal re-distribution of assets.

Kieran.
Email the host and let them know what he's doing and is breaching their TOS. If the company has any sort of values, they will close his account. That's about all you can do (short of finding out where be lives and paying him a not-so-friendly visit) - unfortunately, he will probably just pop up on another host somewhere else even if you get him banned from that one.

Good luck there.

Well ... You don't have to worry about me downloading Trainz that have faces on them

Me neither! That's almost as bad as those people who create locomotives and rolling stock with Legos! Why anyone, especially adults, would want to fool around with Legos is beyond me.

Me neither! That's almost as bad as those people who create locomotives and rolling stock with Legos! Why anyone, especially adults, would want to fool around with Legos is beyond me.

Well for a start they don't have issues with dust, and they're fun to run round the track when I tire of computer problems. Besides which they move without stuttering, a big improvement over TANE.

Cheerio John

Ah, what about that fun wooden train set that was popular back in the day? (TRS2004 or earlier?) If someone can make a Lego(TM) or trains with faces, why not? OK, copyright issues will be a major problem so best to keep it private and not share.

How can one not like Legos, they're the simplest, most entertaining thing going. Get some imagination and some experience in mechanical engineering involved and you can make some interesting things. :hehe:

Jack

Well for a start they don't have issues with dust, and they're fun to run round the track when I tire of computer problems. Besides which they move without stuttering, a big improvement over TANE.

Cheerio John
OH, I thought they were talking about doing this in Trainz. I also have a Lego train, made with real Lego blocks, that runs around the Christmas tree. Like he said, it's fun.

How can one not like Legos, they're the simplest, most entertaining thing going. Get some imagination and some experience in mechanical engineering involved and you can make some interesting things. :hehe:

Jack

I used to play with blocks and early Legos as a kid. In fact I always made trains out of them to run in the cities I made with them as well. Remember this is all before computers and video games came along so all we had to play with was our imagination and toys.

I also used to draw trains a lot too on paper along with dream layouts and even maps, with the latter being similar to our topographical and ordinance survey maps we have access to today via the internet. I used to layout cities and show tram lines with one line type, while underground routes in another. I got the ideas from looking at actual maps. Some of these early ideas became parts of the routes I've built today.

With the computers the way they are today, this can be nostalgic and also a bit redundant as the blocks aren't necessary to make trains anymore in the computer. Sure those big Lego trainsets, that are quite expensive too are impressive to see, but on the computer, Nah!

John

I used to play with blocks and early Legos as a kid. In fact I always made trains out of them to run in the cities I made with them as well. Remember this is all before computers and video games came along so all we had to play with was our imagination and toys.

I also used to draw trains a lot too on paper along with dream layouts and even maps, with the latter being similar to our topographical and ordinance survey maps we have access to today via the internet. I used to layout cities and show tram lines with one line type, while underground routes in another. I got the ideas from looking at actual maps. Some of these early ideas became parts of the routes I've built today.

With the computers the way they are today, this can be nostalgic and also a bit redundant as the blocks aren't necessary to make trains anymore in the computer. Sure those big Lego trainsets, that are quite expensive too are impressive to see, but on the computer, Nah!

John
As I've grown up around computers, consider it an appreciation for the past. :hehe:

Jack

ROFLMAO!!

Haha! I knew I'd ruffle a few feathers with my post! I was kidding! Me, a guy who has a treasure trove of toy soldiers, a bunch of Lincoln Logs, and other toys!

I used to have the wooden toy train set, too:

20-12-11_10-30-03_t0098_100_piece_train_set.jpg

Cheers,

Dave

Hmm... back in the good old days it was mini bricks, something that I think was called Mechano(?) sets or kits. These were boxes of mostly metal parts that you screwed together to make many things. Cranes and what not. Of course most kid had an 027 scale train set. Jeez, I'm getting old. You could use all those items to build yourself an empire.

Yes, that person should be somehow stopped. It just ain't right!

Cheers .... Rick

I had those too. :)

I also still have my red bricks somewhere that interlocked together. There were windows and doors that hooked on and could open or latch closed. I would build some rather complex buildings as I got older. I also had this interlocking road and bridge set. These were different colored girders, either red or grey, which supported some road pieces. They were HO scale and there was an add-on that I never got that contained railroad crossings and other rail-related parts. The roads fit the Matchbox-sized cars perfect and it was great setting up an incline and watching the traffic move along.

Now we do the same thing virtually with no one to tell us it's time to clean up the mess. :)

John

Ah yes good old Legos those are still sometimes still fun to use when you need a break from the computer. I miss the days when the Lego trains ran by the transformers and not battery's

I had those too. :)

I also had this interlocking road and bridge set. These were different colored girders, either red or grey, which supported some road pieces. They were HO scale and there was an add-on that I never got that contained railroad crossings and other rail-related parts. The roads fit the Matchbox-sized cars perfect and it was great setting up an incline and watching the traffic move along.

Sounds like the Chad Valley Girder and Panel Bridge and Roadways set? There was a buildings set and a motorising kit and a few other things.

Through my years of collecting TOMY and Trackmaster 1.0 sets, I always had a blast playing with them. Although I only have a small chunk of my TOMY and Trackmaster 1.0 Thomas and Friends collection left, I still do play around with it once in a great while.

Back