Marias Pass X - Missing Dependencies

titanic1912

I downloaded Marias Pass X for Trainz 2009 but there are some things missing dependencies. Namely, all the included trains and the route itself. Does anyone have any ideas?

I downloaded Marias Pass X for Trainz 2009 but there are some things missing dependencies. Namely, all the included trains and the route itself. Does anyone have any ideas?

You don't say which version of Trainz you have, and you need to register for proper help...

Marias Pass X is a payware route sold by HP-Trainz. It should include all the necessary components to operate once these assets have been installed. You however, need TS12 SP1, currently, installed in order to load all the dependencies as the content has been updated to that version. If you are running a previous version of Trainz, i.e. TS12 pre-SP1, or TS2010, for example, the route will not load and there will be missing and broken dependencies.

There is also a possibility that because your version of Trainz is not registered, the assets are not appearing properly in the game and any additional dependencies, needed from the DLS, cannot be downloaded.

I have the latest build of Trainz 2009 (44653) and it is in fact registered. The payware version I bought and download was intended to work with my version of Trainz, as it states on the website.

That was old information.

Information under Marias Pass X 4.5:

"Compatibility

• Trainz Simulator TS2010 and TS12 (Version 3.3 and higher)"

Information under Marias Pass X:

"Compatibility

• Trainz Simulator TS2010 and TS12 (Version 3.3 and higher)"

Last edited:
Back