S&C gone?

jacksonbarno

Alco Spoken Here
I recently purchased the S&C route, but today I opened up Trainz to find that it was gone! I looked in CMP and found that the assets are still there, however I can't access any of them in-game. Furthermore, CMP lists all of the assets as open for edit, even though they aren't and shouldn't be. Any attempt to open for edit and recommit leaves me with a privileges error. When trying to revert the assets, CMP tells me that they've never been committed in the first place. There is no outlet for me to redownload the DLC either, as the game tells me that everything is fine and dandy.

Any help or explanation?

And no, I won't use T:ANE as a solution.

I recently purchased the S&C route, but today I opened up Trainz to find that it was gone! I looked in CMP and found that the assets are still there, however I can't access any of them in-game. Furthermore, CMP lists all of the assets as open for edit, even though they aren't and shouldn't be. Any attempt to open for edit and recommit leaves me with a privileges error. When trying to revert the assets, CMP tells me that they've never been committed in the first place. There is no outlet for me to redownload the DLC either, as the game tells me that everything is fine and dandy.

Any help or explanation?

And no, I won't use T:ANE as a solution.
Did you try turning it on?

No it's not T:ANE related....

Try a database repair. Something sounds like it got munched. Payware items are locked and cannot be edited as you've found out.

Back