my trainz account will never be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie123

So far the helpdesk has never replied to my tickets or i cant even change my email An Error Occured:

This profile has restricted access.Your profile has been partially disabled and you will not be able to edit your profile.

If you require assistance, click here to contact our Helpdesk. .Not only that i registered my serial for trainz simulator 12 and my profile has never updated. My serial number is registered in my account.I can't do anything like download anything from the download station i can access the web version but cmp refuses to download my content. Now i can't enjoy my new trainz installation and i have 2305 content updates i need to download but i can't download anything since im having problems with cmp how ever it logs me in tho.

k6VIui9.png

Last edited:
I sympathize with you.

The same happened to me, and all because I tried to register Trainz 2006 despite it being unauthorized.

So far the helpdesk has never replied to my tickets or i cant even change my email An Error Occured:

This profile has restricted access.Your profile has been partially disabled and you will not be able to edit your profile.

If you require assistance, click here to contact our Helpdesk. .Not only that i registered my serial for trainz simulator 12 and my profile has never updated. My serial number is registered in my account.I can't do anything like download anything from the download station i can access the web version but cmp refuses to download my content. Now i can't enjoy my new trainz installation and i have 2305 content updates i need to download but i can't download anything since im having problems with cmp how ever it logs me in tho.

k6VIui9.png

Where is this Download Content Update page from ? That doesn't look familiar to me.

IITRC TS2010 and TS12 came with that content update page.

Also, you just bumped a 6 year old thread...

Cheers

I sure did , didn't I...........and my day was going so well up until now.

Granted, I haven't used Trainz 2012 for a few years, but I don't even recognize it from that.

Cheers

Last edited:
The same happened to me, and all because I tried to register Trainz 2006 despite it being unauthorized.

Could that be your problem? Did you attempt to register a copy of Trainz that had already been registered to someone else?

Hi All
If your MyTrainz account is showing as 'disabled' then please submit a ticket to our helpdesk at http://support.trainzportal.com/ (you will need to sign in, then use the troubleshooter to submit a ticket).

This is the only way to get your account unblocked.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back