S3D Max im exporter needed

dragonharh

Acount Deleted
I just got S3D Max in my PC and I can't export into IMs because the late Version for the IM exporter is for 2012 The problem is the Trainz IM Exporter is out dated and the lates version of S3D Max is 2016. I need a updated IM Trainz Exporter for S3D Max 2016.

Do Not Give me "better to use Blander crap" I will not accept that as a answer I want to stick with the program I'm accustom to end of story I'm very use to Gmax.

Can I get a updated Trainz IM Exporter for S3D MAX 2016 please.

Thank you
Dragon

I just got S3D Max in my PC and I can't export into IMs because the late Version for the IM exporter is for 2012 The problem is the Trainz IM Exporter is out dated and the lates version of S3D Max is 2016. I need a updated IM Trainz Exporter for S3D Max 2016.

Do Not Give me "better to use Blander crap" I will not accept that as a answer I want to stick with the program I'm accustom to end of story I'm very use to Gmax.

Thank you
Dragon
Unfortunately no, nor do I think there will be another one. I know this is not an acceptable answer for you, but yes, Blender if you want to create for TANE, is probably the way to go.

Thank you
Dragon

The 3DS Max exporters available from N3V are NOT out dated, they just work as fine as always and still are exporting IM files as they are supposed to export. Your bad luck is, you have a 3DS Max 2016 version, as said, no N3V 3DS Max exporter available or are forthcoming for your version. N3V stated in the past, no new Max exporters would be made by them, so your choice would be to either look at that "Blender cr@p" seriously or get an older version of 3DS Max from where you got the 3DS Max 2016 version from.

I still use predominately 3DS Max 5 for my content creating, now well over 10 years old, although I also have 3DS Max 2009, which I hardly use at all. Both are happily working with N3V's Max exporters, although you think they are now out dated.

Or continue to use GMax, a lot of content creators still use it.

My opinion

VinnyBarb

I shod have explained it abit more You can't get S3D Max 2012 anymore thats why i said the exporter is out dated you can get S3D Max 2014,15 & 16 Only.

Try the google shopping site (or ebay, as far as that goes); there are a couple of copies of 3DS Max 2012 listed there.

ns

Back