RBMN 425 Textures not showing in T:ANE

crazypoo

I'm not sure if the locomotive itself is not compatible with T:ANE or is there just something wrong with the texture config. This locomotive has missing content issues when being downloaded from uslw as well.
Can anyone try figuring out what this might be?
Screenshot%202_zpsglltwaj0.png

What is it missing, and what are the errors?

Please give us the Kuid, etc., which you can get from copy details when right-clicking on the asset in Content Manager.

John

Open the object for editing in explorer, and navigate to the folder sa750_body. Open the file 750a.texture.txt, and change it to read
Code:
Primary=750a.tga
Alpha=750a.tga
Tile=st
Probably the useage of the Primary and Alpha entries is different, depending on the filenames
- both using the same .tga file: diffuse color = RGB layers, transparency = alpha layer
- 2 different .tga files: diffuse collor = RGB layers of primary file, transparency = RGB layers of alpha file combined as grayscale

Peter

Last edited:
I'm not sure if the locomotive itself is not compatible with T:ANE or is there just something wrong with the texture config. This locomotive has missing content issues when being downloaded from uslw as well.
Can anyone try figuring out what this might be?
Screenshot%202_zpsglltwaj0.png
Where did you even find this engine in the first place? I thought it was from here: https://greaterbuffalorr.wixsite.com/bmptrainz/rbm-n-425

But that one gives me the version with white letters and black wheels.

Back