Screenshot of The Week: June 7 to June 14 2015 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on June 14 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

oSCT60zd09br4G63msqOvcPk9GSQDeRThomCNA6WiII=w1692-h867-no

As the morning sun slowly starts to rise over the horizon, Strasburg Railroad Ex CN 2-6-0 #89 prepares to collect its special freight photo chartered Lerro Productions special, it gives the photographers a chance to capture shots like this one.

443630de986be28b3e3d77ccbfb2c3c7.png

Many Thanks and Congradulations to Steve Lerro and Bill for bring this well made engine into the world of Trainz. Now Trainz almost has the complete railroad roster now for the Strasburg Railroad, now all we need is PRR 4-4-2 #7002 and the roster will be complete

Last edited:
Since I haven't entered anything in a while I thought I would just leave this here.

Can't wait to see how all this stuff looks in T:ANE, if I can just finish dealing with all the missing dependencies and faulty assets.

Last edited:
I know thats my bad I originally wanted to use the word Congratulations but spell check change it to that and I just noticed that.

The day is starting to draw to a close and the goat ponders at the crowded carriage and thanks him/her self lucky not to be in such an enclosed area but outside in the warm summer evening.

Had a 2-3 month old screenshot laying in my screenshot folder, and decided to finally use it.
Zeldaboy14_20150322_0000_zpsz9l3cfbr.jpg

Mario barely passes The Kalimari Loco.

Back