TANE - Let "A New Era" of Content Creation BEGIN

n3vpolsen

Administrator

Let "A New Era" of Content Creation BEGIN

Within just a few weeks of release of Trainz: A New Era, a number of AMAZING screenshots are popping up from many of the talented content creators in the Trainz community.

If you have been wondering what T:ANE has to offer for your own routes we've included here a taste of what's to come.

The following screenshots, supplied by dedicated, talented and creative community members highlight both the quality and breadth of content that can be enjoyed as well as showcasing the new engine capabilities - increased draw distances, post-processing effects, depth of field blur, improved per-pixel lighting and stunning water reflections.

"Get on Board" by grabbing your upgrade to T:ANE and, for a limited time only, we're including a "1 Year FCT" valued at $24.99 absolutely FREE.

Your FCT will fast track downloading over 350,000 assets to use on your routes. We want to see every Trainz user getting the most out of Trainz so that we can see the content community be bigger and better than ever.

Remember that this is just the beginning of "A New Era" - ahead of us lies many more new features, improved compatibility with existing content, and of course, more new content created in T:ANE for T:ANE users. We are certainly excited to see the quality of work being produced already and look forward to what many more of you will produce with Trainz: A New Era in the future.

Unfortunately we also have some sad news. A "veteran" Trainz community member "Danny5" has passed away this week. Danny joined us on the 8th of August, 2003 and has been a fantastic supporter of Trainz throughout the years. With every Trainz product ever released and a passion for Trainz, he gave us fantastic routes, sessions and assets for all to experience. He was also an avid Multiplayer participant sharing many hours with his online friends. We are sure he is in the first class cabins in the sky and will be missed by all those who knew him. You can show your respect on the forums here

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

FCT prices will rise on July 1. Beat the price rise!

With many more users upgrading to Trainz: A New Era there's never been a better time to create or download some of the best ever routes and sessions and content. Purchase your First Class Ticket to ensure premimum access and speeds from the Trainz Download Station. With the new Content Manager and multi-window capabilities, downloading has never been so easy. Get the assets you want now with no waiting, no fuss, unlimited downloads and lightning fast download speeds when you access over 350,000 assets on the download station.

Now they tell us, i pre-ordered Tane, and bought a fct for a year after the game was launched. Now they tell me that i should have waited and get the one year FCT free? Thanks N3V games, you made my day again... is a refund or two years access possible for existing clients?

As far as I know only Kickstarter "preorders" had a 1 year FCT bundled (one of several reward options). This could simply be an effort to boost TANE sales on N3V's part.

As far as I know only Kickstarter "preorders" had a 1 year FCT bundled (one of several reward options). This could simply be an effort to boost TANE sales on N3V's part.

Correct up to a point. Those who preordered via Simulator Central got free 6 month FCTs.

Shane

Back