The trainz community lost one of its member Danny5.

WOW ... He visited my Marsz blog a couple of time a few months ago!!!

Rest in peace up there in trainz Heaven, sir!!!

My condolences to family and friends!

Ishie

PS THank You N3V for notifying us in your newsletter --- well done on your part!

I've known the guy for years. Ran a few trains with him on Run8, ran UMR a few times with him on TZ12, and share many laughs with him. Very saddened to hear about this.

I'm new to Trainz series and didn't know the gentleman, but it's always sad to loose someone who was active in the community.

May your train takes you to heaven! Bon voyage!

My deepest condolences to family and friends!

He will be missed. He is a great guy and my condolences to him and his family. We will miss you Danny5.

Last edited:
I didn't know him, but my heartfelt condolences to his family . Is there anyway the community could set up a thread or section to give condolences or acknowledge to all those are gone that gave so munch to us.

A TRUE FRIEND IN HAND !!

i didnt get to meet or know of Danny, as most did not , for only on teamspk.
For as i got to know of him - he was an most up held upright & delightful person to get some knowlage from bout ya Trainz !
and well yes he got my trainz up and running for me, told me a bit and as i didnt know much,
well for most of you, i wish that i got that lil bit more knowlage ,
we could of all used a bit of danny's knowlage and wisdom, instead of mite and spite,
As for me here in Australia, i gess i will miss him alot, as he was a true friend for all to get to know.
R.I.P. Brother - from your M8 in Sydney, Australia !
Farewell - & - toot tooot !!

Freddi Krugar
Sydney ,Australia

I never got the chance to meet Danny but after hearing so much good stuff about him, I wish I had. :( May he rest in peace.

I only spoken to hem a few times throw we had some disagreements he was a good guy ones you get to know hem.
Far De Be Well.

I am going to miss you buddy we started about the same time in trainz. 2002 for me,
Us Old Creators and Trainz Vets. are getting older now.
I will be 60 this September. I don't know what there going to do. Some of the young Creators have to start jumping in soon.

Damon(The Rocker)
Seniorchief 61556
Content Creator for Trainz

Just got the word,Haven't been on teamspeak in a couple months.Sorry to hear a old buddy passed away.We ran a lot of UMR and shot the breeze a lot on teamspeak.Guess you never know when someone isn't going to be around any longer.Danny if you read this up there,goodbye old friend.I am going to miss that gravelly voice and sense of humor.You were a good guy.I'm going to miss you.

Been away from trainz for a few months now. Sorry to hear that an old friend passed away. Danny showed me how to set industries up and we played UMR and Thompson and western together. Going to miss you old friend.:(

There is no doubt I have some of your content on my computer. The Cosmos wastes nothing and I highly doubt your experiences, creations and innovation will be wasted. live on forever my friend.

DNA its the stuff life is made of!

Back