Screenshot of The Week: May 24 to May 31 2015 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on May 31 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Strasburg 2-6-0 #89 arrives at Black Horse Rd to perform the railroads infamous "Ghost Whistle"

1bdf8b33715dcfff4e6e6c58f8880368.jpg

Thank you sir! Had to make the ex Conrail version because I don't have the JR CSX SD40-2 to work with. Those skins still need work actually, still missing several warning labels and the step stickers among other things, but I'm glad you like them! :)

7222AB94EEED24045788A63DA238A618507DB8D9

Testing a new echo whistle, lighter iron color and darker boiler jacket for my Baldwin 8-22C. I feel that the boiler could still stand to be a little darker; however, it's a lot better than before. Lightning strike was a pure fluke.

So whats the odds of hitting the print screen button just as a lightening strike happens. If I was the loco driver, I wouldn't still have my head out the window that's for sure :hehe:
Really nice "moody" shot, congrats.

So whats the odds of hitting the print screen button just as a lightening strike happens. If I was the loco driver, I wouldn't still have my head out the window that's for sure :hehe:
Really nice "moody" shot, congrats.

Just keeping hitting the pause until you get what you want, then print screen button.

Hehe, yeh, one way I guess, but Im not a fan of a screenshot with "Paused" in the middle of it :hehe:

If you pushed "F5" key, before doing the screenshot, you will eliminate showing menus, onscreen controller, and the "Paused" won't be there. Probably you will want to press Ctrl+"H" to hide turnout green/red arrows, as well.
You can always pause it first, then push "F5", if you desired, too. Heheheheh, hahahaha

Back