An Apology to some forum member's

Electro

Date Joined 2002 ID 66724
Hi

To all that have sent PM's and Email's asking for Landrvr1 Fixed content an other content I am Very sorry i have not responded.

BUT for the last 2 Month's My wife has had 3 stroke's and is still not very well,

I have not spent any to no time on the computer.

I will Answer all PM's and Email's as soon as possible as to sending out the requested file's,

I am no longer sending them out as it is starting to take up to much time finding the right file's to each Trainz build that is requested.

I will Fix them for Trainz a new era when i have time and may release them when time permits.

Poul

Last edited:
Look after your loved ones first mate, Trainz is a hobby, not a 'life' - your loved ones should take priority, anything after that will be dealt with when and where fate permits you the time, if people can't handle that, then thats on them, not on you

Really sorry to hear Poul! I hope she is on the road to recovery mate, or at least heading in that direction.

Best wishes from here as well.

Regards
Zec

Man,

Take care of the home front........ We all understand and wish her the best recovery possible..........

Hi All

Thanks to all that have replyed :)

The wife is making a great fast recovery, So i am now getting more time on the comp and for Tane.

Again Thanks all

Poul

Back