UP -9 Won't Install

I just bought some payware a few hours ago. (NYC ALCo RS1, P&LE ALCo S4, UP EMD SD70M flared radiator, and UP GE C44-9W lightning stripe) I was able to download and install the ALCo's and the SD70M, but for some reason the -9 doesn't want to install in Content Manager. It keeps saying, "Error: Unable to open CDP file 'C:\Users\bushdiecker\Downloads\up_c44-9w_lightning.cdp' for reading". I had this problem with the SD70M for a bit, but it seemed to have resolved itself. Is there anyway of knowing why this error keeps popping up? Could it be the download link? Or could it be the internet connection? (I have satellite internet and the weather isn't that great right now.) Any help is appreciated.

Do you have any special characters in either the filename or the folders that contain that file (special characters are ones that are not the usual a-z/1-9, underscore (_), dash (-) ,or brackets).

However, I did read a while ago that there was an issue with dashes (-) in the filename - might be worth removing it and see if that helps.

Shane

Okay, I tried downloading and installing it just now and it worked the first time. I suppose it was my internet. It's running better than it was last night, plus I tried downloading some of the new freeware last night and it did the same thing. It's all good now. :) Thanks for the help!

Back