Are you a rail photographer??

Dead ordinary scan of an old print, but one of my favorites none the less...

rclassfreighttq1.jpg

Andy :)

EL 14 cargo on its way to Oslo. Here its passing my home town Moi

El 14 waiting for the evening shift.
In the background, type 72 commuter train heading for Egersund.

Robell and bs-38 waiting for clearance. Moi Station

Valtra at our new intermodal in Sandnes

Hi shikadi! it looks like you got a decent camera there. May I suggest that you look at objects in your pictures which distract you from the main object. (like the fence in one of your shots). Telegraph poles also tend to grow out of railway engines. Also if you try to keep your camera horizontal it will stop trains looking as if they are on a steep hill. On your shots of the A4 on the NYMR I think that they would be improved if you rotated the pictures in an image editing program. It looks like you only need a bit of time before you produce a masterpiece, good luck. I'm still trying, but until then here is another of my personal favourites. (I think it's at Garsdale)

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2630/mainline13sl0.jpg

A few more from my collection:

1757D at Redbank, this loco was withdrawn not long after I took this photo.

The 2250 class are an upgrade of the existing 2130, 2141, 1550 class locos. Only two 2250 class were painted in Bronco livery, the rest are/will be relased in QRNational "Eagle" livery.

2252 in Bronco

Most 2250s will wear a livery similar to the one 2190D is painted in.

Last edited:
2 more from same outing as before, Midland Railway Centre.

If there is anyone from the MRC on here, please, please, please help the poor old Brush :'(

train003.jpg

train004.jpg

ooh, nice Kevin.
Thats like the model i want to get.
a canon Rebel (digital, of course).
just to do railfanning at its best!
Cheers,
Sean

Ok here are a couple of shots I took on my trip to the UK in 2005. I think I uploaded a copy in the old forum.

Cofe Castle 2005
imgp1562cutblacknwhite_resize1.jpg

imgp1570_blacknwhite_resize1.jpg

It was a bleak rainy day. Very Wet.

Regards

Last edited:
I photosgraph trains from time to time. Or more whenever I get the chance. Mostly take photos of steam, but have the odd photo of a diseasle. Too bad my only train photo online on my website (Not my fotopic site) is a photo of B76. A good photo, but I would have liked to have posted a few more photos...

A recently repainted B76 sits in the SSR yard at South Dynon.
B76.jpg

Zec

Back