Camera Dome Issues

Richard1987

I'm having an issue with the camera dome, it won't spawn, I click everywhere on the track, I made sure it has every dependence and no errors and it still won't spawn, I would appreciate any help I get;)

BTW, I'm new around here so if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm sorry :(

Hi Richard,

Welcome to the forums and to Trainz.

Please register your version, or contact the helpdesk if you have issues doing so. In order to help you, we need to know which version you have installed.

There is a setting in the Surveyor section of the Options, found when you first start Trainz, or in Surveyor up on the File menu, to show cameras. This will help you adjust their position which I believe you are asking about.

John

Did you make sure you are selecting the "add" button? Sometimes I don't do this, on accident. Maybe the loco is invisible, but you would still be able to see the arrows. Maybe the track is in a different layer. I don't know much about layers, so best ask someone else.

Okay... I understand now. Sorry for the confusion on the cameras. I thought you meant the trackside camera. :)

Does the camera loco have any missing dependencies or errors? If it appears red, when placing in Surveyor, it won't work. Check in Content Manager and see if it has a yellow puzzle piece showing. This indicates something is missing and needs to be install for the asset to work properly.

If the loco has a read exclamation point (!) next to it in Content Manager, it has to be repaired. There are many threads on this, and if you run into trouble finding the assets that are missing, or trouble repairing feel free to post.

Now, I assumed you are using TS12 by my response. Please register, or contact the helpdesk to ensure you are registered properly. You will have your version next to your name just as others do. This will help us assist you with issues, and keep people from pestering you about registration. :)

John

Back