download

Start TANE then when the load screen comes up, click on Manage Content. This is the T:ANE equivalent of the old CMP, whence inside this, select the dropdown menu (top left) and select download station. It will get a 'current' snapshot of available content, then select whatever you like from this and right click and select download.

that's what I have done .. but must be doing something wrong .. once it downloads I go to create layout and the locomotive I just downloaded is not there ? how do I get it into the part where I select trains/rolling stock from ?

siennad, Did the items you downloaded appear on your list of installed assets? If not, they have missed, so you may need to do it again. Right click on the item, select download, and when completed you should get a box re Errors & Warnings. After any downloads I normally close the program completely, then re-open it. I've not had any trouble finding anything I've downloaded. Cheers,
Roy3b3

roy3b3 .. no errors and its in the part where you add trains to the track but its in red writing and wont let me add that loco to the track but will let me for any other loco that there from the game .

Back