How do you download anything?

rss334

I go to the mytrainz account internet tab put in my userid and password it says login succeeded, I then open manage content and go to download station pick something to download, press the download button and the asset download window comes up and downloads 263 items, then another window pops up that says the following on every asset

- Unable to download asset. Please check your MyTrainz login details.

I go to the mytrainz account internet tab put in my userid and password it says login succeeded, I then open manage content and go to download station pick something to download, press the download button and the asset download window comes up and downloads 263 items, then another window pops up that says the following on every asset

- Unable to download asset. Please check your MyTrainz login details.

Hi

You have already started another thread on the same subject here:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?119419-How-do-you-download-anything

Tony has replied to your question on the other thread

Regards

Ahsan

Same here. 291 updates waiting since yesterday. I'm guessing it has something to do with TANE being downloaded en masse and taking up a lot of bandwidth ?

I am not getting any updates at all. I would also like to know how to install my addons s&c duchess etc this update doesn't appear any different than the beta version. I will probably revert back to t2012

Mine is working now, don't know if Tony fixed it not but regardless it's working. In the download station is there no way to sort by # of downloads or date or anything? I see a refine search section, so when I search for layouts in the refine search all the menus are empty, example regions/countries - there's no regions or countries to search by. Am I missing something?

Looking at the FTP logs there seems to be too many people using it at the moment, especially if you are using the non-first class server.

Shane

Sounds like we just need to let the traffic on the server settle down for a few days. No problem, I've waited months for the release, I can wait a few more days.

Back