T:ANE Release Day Patch now available

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
We have set the auto-patcher live so that users with Community Edition V1.2 (build 74539) can now patch to the latest/release day version of TANE.

We have also launched two new websites today:

The T:ANE Knowledge Base where all your questions can be answered at: http://faq.trainzportal.com/knowledge-base

and

The Trainz Gallery at: http://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/index where people can upload screenshots directly from T:ANE and users can view, tag, comment and admire the handiwork of their fellow Trainz fans. The site is still in it's infancy but there is loads of potential to make the Gallery a very popular destination for fans from around the world.

We'ev noticed that some beta restrictions may still be in place for the Gallery - they will be sorted out asap.

Thanks for the all of the info, and heads up, Tony ... sir!

Congratulations on N3V getting to this point in time! :wave:

EDITED -- Wow, that's a huge page!!! LOL

Ish

Last edited:
Congratulations Tony and the Brew Crew.

Regards

Axe

Hey Axe - the master of Surveyor :) Good to hear from you
(and for those that don't know, Axe was around almost 15 years ago at a model train show we were at and he showed me ways of using Surveyor I had never seen before!)

Still trying to DL Tane final via MyTrainz - hangs at 5%???
Now trying the update patch - also hangs at 5%???
Looks like it might be slow going in Australia!

Browser or download manager? (Try both)
Just tested here on a Telstra ADSL2 line and having no issues.
We now have 7 different servers - try again. If it stops at 5% talk to your ISP and ask them why.

Hey Axe - the master of Surveyor :) Good to hear from you
(and for those that don't know, Axe was around almost 15 years ago at a model train show we were at and he showed me ways of using Surveyor I had never seen before!)

I am lurking around :)

I think I am a bit rusty in surveyor.

Thanks for the complements though. They were good times. :)

Regards

Axe

I am SO excited! Downloading now... at 8 MB/s so servers are holding up. Congratulations to Tony and the entire Brew Crew. Axe: great to hear from you!

Darrel

Is there any tricks to get the patcher started? My TANE isn't telling me to patch, like it did for the last build.

Peter.

Ah there is the check for updates button!

But it didn't help, says that there is no update available.

(Yes I'm remote connecting to my computer, I'm hoping to have the update done when I get home from work.

Peter

That build is a few behind. Here's a list of what builds are compatible: http://faq.trainzportal.com/knowledge-base/which-build-do-i-have/ (yours is not listed so it will be a full reinstall for you).

Shane

2 versions out of date and it's already not supported! Shows a lot of promise to the rest of the world. I am not fully expecting TS12 support to be discontinued within the next week.

I am this close to ( ||___|| ) asking for a refund and jumping ship from N3V. TANE has been nothing but frustrations, delays, shortcomings,lies. Not a good way to start a game or run a company.

peter

Back