Dragons Pass Muiltplayer 10

dragonharh

Acount Deleted
I just relessed a beta of DPM V10 for testing in tane Note I will NOT run in TR12 don't bother trying to use it unless you have Tane 1.2 or better installed.
Dragons Pass Muiltyplayed V10 is a **** brack down of the older map form V3.5 that's been bla bla bla you get the **** idea. see how I really don't care for the MP map anyway your free to make changes to it and re upload it you can even light it on fire and throw it off a cliff for all i **** care. I prefire if you took a video of it on fire and being lunch off a cliff then upload it to youtube for spite hahaha....:p If anyone wants it ins on DLS waiting to get burned. I'm feeling Evil today.

( good wend the route builders hates his own map it is crap )

Last edited:
Ignore the last post.

I've relseed a Session to go with the map for tane anyone one wanting to bate test it can do so. you must have Tane V1.2 CE installed to run it.

Downloaded the route and got 6 unknown assets <kuid:106916:10443>, <kuid2:82412:805105:1>, <kuid2:60238:37043:2>, <kuid2:9000:37010:1>, <kuid:189155:1004>, <kuid:189155:1026>. Downloading the session now.

Thanks I'm gussing thows dam ports are backed up agen I run a delete massing assists 5 times and go thow it befor uploading i'll upload a update and delete anything found as missing.

After further checking it seems they are t12 built-ins. I just moved them across. Hopefully they will be on the DL soon.

Yes I am aware of that. At this point it looks like a little more work is needed on the route. By the way one of the missing is not a built in, <kuid:106916:10443>. Not sure what it is.

Back