I have a plan! And it involves Milwaukee!

RuvanJ

Trains & Ponies!
Starting today I'm going to be extending TUME's Avery - Drexel Route for TS2010 (Ported to TS12) beyond Haugan all the way to Terry, I have no intentions to release this route publicly as it includes Tume's assets. It will take me a while to complete so expect possible screenshots soon as I go forward towards Missoula..

Um, you do realize that TANE is going to have Tume's route that is extended to the East done by Tume himself? Tume is still here and a very active Content Creator.

Last edited:
Um, you do realize that TANE is going to have Tume's route that is extended to the East done by Tume himself? Tume is still here and a very active Content Creator.

I knew already but its my own project, and unlike him I intend to go further east into Montana all the way to Terry

Why not wait for him to be done with the current iteration of the route and then ask him if you could extend it from there. Or, and this is just a thought... you could be satisfied with the route that you were given and wait until TUME himself extends it, since it is​ sorta his project and all...

Back