Changing cab height

Image2.jpg

There ya go. Try this.

Thank you very much.

Ya, doesn't it suck that HostthenPost went down. I explained the process with screen shots and now it's gone.

I learned a valuable lesson when Photobucket went "pay-per-post" and, because of a technical glitch, I was unable to retrieve any of my hosted images which included all my posted forum images. I thought, naively, that they would always be available on Photobucket so I did not need backups. I now keep multiple backups of all my posted images in several locations.

So I did the whole thing with the UP 1996 cab ( <kuid:387111:100194> ) and it worked well up to the point of all the controls weren't there. I'm guessing they also have to be adjusted but I am unsure of what needs to be changed in the Config. Can someone tell me how to lower them with everything else?

Last edited:
Apologies for bumping into a really old thread but @don49plm I noticed that in the DLS thumbnail on your custom SD70ACe cab there appears to be working cab signaling lights. Could you by any chance explain how you got those to work in game? Unless if there is a thread covering it that I couldn't find.

Last edited:
Back