Screenshot of The Week: April 19 to April 26 2015 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on April 26 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

140ahqq.jpg

With the glare of the setting sun upon the car windscreen, it was only at the last minute that the driver saw the two cows on the road and swerved to miss them............... The cows seemed not at all phased and continued their new found freedom on the other side of the road.

My fictional route in T:ANE (Steam v.74625)

I will need a New computer with a large video card and substantial memory to run this properly...

I like the content!

With the glare of the setting sun upon the car windscreen, it was only at the last minute that the driver saw the two cows on the road and swerved to miss them............... The cows seemed not at all phased and continued their new found freedom on the other side of the road.

<Lovely Shot>

My fictional route in T:ANE (Steam v.74625)
Well.... that's the story they told to the police, the driver was actually using his cell phone :hehe:

Back