Hunting down Trees

dragonharh

Acount Deleted
Kindy a Odd request But I want to know if the Trees listed are Trainz as far as I know they don't I coude be wrong I'll remove the ones in trainz of the list if I find them.
These Trees are needed for my route and help would be grate thanks.

American Chestnut
American Elm
American Hawthorn
American Linden
Black Ash
Black Cherry
Balsam Fir
Black Locust
Balsam Poplar
Black Spruce
Choke Cherry
Clammy Locust
European Beech
Grey Birch
Hornbeam
Honey Locust
Jack Pine
Larch La
Largetooth Aspen
Mountain
Mountainmaple
Pin Cherry
Redmaple
Red Oak
Red Pine
Red Spruce
Serviceberry
Sugarmaple
Stripedmaple
Trembling Aspen
White Ash
White Birch
Northern White Cedar
Witchhaze
White Pine
White Poplar
White Spruce
Weeping Willow
Yellow Birch

Can't help you, but can make a suggestion:
Maybe instead of removing them from the list, add to the list where they can be found or under which name they are on the DLS so this topic turns into a "find your tree here" topic.

In TS12 there are limits about the number of different trees you have, it doesn't stop them working but the performance of speedtrees drops off drastically as the number of different types increases. I'm not sure what the limit is. If you're going TANE and don't mind spending a dollar or two then bug mcguirel for money they can be produced and they aren't bad quality.

Cheerio John

Caution

'
Be grateful that you don't live in the UK where the English tree hunting season doesn't begin until 17th May.

In fact some on your list are protected species, the hunting of which is strictly illegal, (unless you live in Scotland).:D

I found most on DLS but reader or not they will work in tane let alown look good it a hole other bag of fish. Anyone have any good avise on tane trees that do work I'm no pro but its nice to see what others have done so I can get a feel for the look i'm aimming for.

I found most on DLS but reader or not they will work in tane let alown look good it a hole other bag of fish. Anyone have any good avise on tane trees that do work I'm no pro but its nice to see what others have done so I can get a feel for the look i'm aimming for.

TS12 speedtrees are version 5, TANE needs version 6 speedtrees and there aren't that many around.

Cheerio John

Back