Dragons Pass

dragonharh

Acount Deleted
Dragons Pass Project has been a very long undertaking that stated in MSTS 8 years ago the route in thows days was crap in MSTS it was only updated to V3.0 before being abandoned that's wen I moved into TR06 and made DP V0.5 this was the first step for the route even knowing now my route building skills wore not very good. I later made a huge improvement in TR09 with V1.0 to V2.1 then went into TR10 were the route went throw a number of changes and got a good fleet of nicely skinned rolling stock and locos done by hert. The maps went to V3.5 with a completely different look to it. The route was how ever almost lost a number of times in TR10 & 09. Ones TR12 came out the route was overhauled 3 times in V4.0 to V4.7 which its currently at then all work was halted for almost a year. Now tane has come into the light and with a mass fleet and railroads the 800mile longer the ever before Meany thinks to everyone who in some way supported and helped make this project what it is today by making content, reskinning or in some other way this project wouldn't be here today I couldn't have done it with out everyone support over the years with this route I wont name names mainly because there too many ppl to list and I'm too lazy ;) .
dragonharh_20150324_0001_zpsu18bqzuh.jpg

Dragons Passages 5 ( DPV5.0 ) for Tane has been started a few mouths ago and is coming along nicely In Tane DP will be almost the same but many changes will be taken place The Route will be different then V4.7 alot of lines have closed and new ones opening up, the route is being reborn reason I haven't shown you screen shots is because I wont this new update to be a surprise there are afew who do know what some of these changes are but they seen the work being done.
dragonharh_20150323_0000_zpsywis84gt.jpg

This thart will be for anything Dragons Pass Related ( Routes Railroads so on )
Anyone's welcome to make content, reskins , building or a remake of dragons pass as long as it keeps ture to the DP them and RCW licences Any advise tips and help are welcome I don't know everything.

Last edited:
Thanks.
I'm currently reworking Eathern City and making the yard more workable the farm lands will look abit different.

Thanks
After tane massed up most of the route it too a back seat for a wile I'm rebuilding alot of it the route needs to change the old look isn't doing it anymore and its getting boring. I'll keep you posting as progress gose on.

Dragons Pass V4.8 Update

Good Day follow trainz members.

Just a bit of a update on the project Dragons Pass, I know your all waiting for the new reless of the route and have been for more then a year unsure if its ever going to get to the finished update. I have had a busy year and for a wile lost interest in trainz for 8 mouths, I'm just letting you know the next update V4.8 will be out in due time after the swich to tane alot of things needed replacing and with all the needed changes already planned its taken extra time to fix. Progress is only at 25% complete.

Changes to the Mount Pass:
2015-10-16%20144200_zpsnsiv7zci.jpg

Greenhill & Rockwell are in need of rebuilding due to a lot of missing stuff form the switch to tane.

Many changes to the track layout was changed also alot of land changes as well, Also V4.8 will not replace V4.7 or over wright it as it normally would it's a new route for tane that means you can use V4.8 as well as V4.7 if you like.

Progress Shots:
2015-10-16%20145404_zpsvvzintsv.jpg

2015-10-20%20195210_zpsyxndvck7.jpg

2015-10-20%20203952_zpsohycmtsk.jpg

2015-10-20%20203256_zpshqtdanae.jpg

2015-10-21%20080741_zpsu87iujwq.jpg

Dragons Pass V4.8

Progress Screen Shots:
2015-10-21%20123622_zpsygdoow30.jpg

2015-10-21%20123814_zpsqutkunbu.jpg

2015-10-21%20124529_zpsolshpxsv.jpg

2015-10-21%20204522_zps5tm4pug2.jpg

2015-10-21%20152307_zpszysqfqrg.jpg

It took some convincing to get this route started back up after it was sent to the scrap yard twist this year, seems to have a lot of fans many of them don't have much to say
here the plane over the next few moths I'm working on a rebuild for tane V4.8 This update unlike others wont over right V4.7 there for if you want the new update you'll have to fully install the route agen unless you have V4.7 then its less work.
Would anyone like to have any part in this project expl: making new rolling sock, locos, buildings, sessions or other custom projects ? Anyone whats to make there own copy of the route may do so just post the details here:
Note: I'm going to make post changes here too many dragons pass posts screen shots for DP shod go here, what a mass this has become sorry guys.

Last edited:
Back