Screenshot of The Week: April 12 to April 19 2015 (Easter)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

Hope everyone is having an eggcellent week so far. I'm not good at egg puns at all but thought I'd take a crack at it. This week's theme is Easter. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.
Submission closes on April 20 at
12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

It's Easter Sunday, 1924. The special Easter service has just gotten out and a well dressed man watches as V&T 25 leaves town with cylinder drains spewing steam and water, probably to the dismay of the ladies and their fancy new dresses.

"I'm so tired" The worn out parents took their easter egg munching children to the playground so they could wear off their hyperactive antics.

Are pictures with Easter eggs in them accepted?

What is Easter without yummy Easter eggs?

As there are no "actual easter eggs" on the dls those were used instead as Easter eggs. Just need to use a bit of imagination.

Children also paint the shells of boiled eggs to be like "Easter eggs". This is because (a) not only is it a lot of fun for children to do and (b) some parents also do not want their children to eat chocolate because of allergies, hyper activeness etc.

It would seem that this topic isn't drawing much competition, although I do believe that ARian7 really nailed it. I'm afraid that it will be some time before I will be able to compete. I read in one of the forums that I coud delete the many, many assets that I had download from the Download Station that were unusable to me because of missing dependencies by right clicking and hitting "Delete." It really worked, except that I deleted my entire "Wolf Hill and Western" Game. I am rebuilding from scratch. So much for my computer skills.

Eh, gotta be different as usual.

QOO34us.jpg

This is about the limit of my creativity after 9 PM.

Best Regards, and Good Night,

That's a very interesting entry, Chris. As mentioned before, please feel free to be as creative as you want in interpreting the theme. For example, it could be a hidden feature of a game, an actual egg, some sort of Easter party, or even a Nor'Easter storm.

Seriously, go wild, guys. :hehe:

EASTER MORNING AT WOLF HILL STATION.

OK. This is a stretch, I know. But, I just started working on a new Wolf Hill & Western Game, after losing my entire game with some bad computer moves. I just wanted to have something to show for my efforts.

91001583e51f040d9f51b0499852ae43.jpg

Last edited:
Since I've almost got Casey Jr. done, though it would be good to use him as the Easter Screenshot Loco.
Zeldaboy14_20150419_0000_zps0a7vvy6m.jpg

Casey Jr. get's ready to pull the special Easter Train on A Forest Test.

A Blue Comet Easter

Lots of Easter bunnies in evidence near Newark Bay Lift Bridge, as Blue Comet takes pampered passengers to enjoy the delights of Atlantic City, New Jersey for their Easter break.
A%20Blue%20Comet%20Easter.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 7 entries for this round so 1 vote is allowed. Voting will be from now until April 26, 1200nn UTC. Please post your vote below.

Had a hard time recognizing the "easter" part in most screenshots... and than the last one showed up and my vote was clear:

Peterwise

I especially like the "bunny" billboard on the other side of the tracks. Nice touch.

Back