Looking For More Model Railroads

Hello, all. Chris here.

I have many model railroads in my collection: all of Phil Skene's 1-baseboard amazements, The Basement and The Old Line by epo, the Gorre and Daphetid and the Murrysville and Western by jrfolco, and my own Moonbrooke & Western (which is still being worked on!), but i'm looking for a bigger one; something like Highland Valley but in model railroad form. So tell me: what's a really good one that i should try out? I know Andy has one in the works, but i guess i need something to hold me over until it's released. My only requirements are that it could be somewhat large, have a few working industries, and should have a fair-sized yard, all if possible.

As with all of my pleas, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Best Regards, and Good Night,

Try find in the thread Model Railroadz, a map called The Basement by Eso.
A big and amazing route.

Regards,
Raphael.

How does 21.5km / 13.3 mile long (round trip) sound with a few yards and sidings? Bit more than 1 baseboard (but less than the distance might suggest).
See Huttel multi level model layout.
No working industries though (but that can be compensated by imagination :p ).

Try looking up my layots
Modest empire traction (small)
MRR Valley Western, (kind of complete, was uploaded but had trouble, but have been changing it again see thread)
Somerset traction current WIP in model railroads with working ferry system threads.

Tom

Back