Milwaukee Road Car

WCL

Canadian National
I tried looking for this car in the DLS and I can not seem to find it any where..Anyone know a kuid for this car???

This train consist used to be built-in at least from TRS2004. I'm not sure if was after that.

John

This train consist used to be built-in at least from TRS2004. I'm not sure if was after that.

John
Not in TRS2006. That one had the older Hiawatha stock with the beavertail observation car built-in.

That's a Skytop Lounge car, built for the Olympian Hiawatha, I think. I remember the whole consist was on the DLS, but I couldn't find it after a quick search just now. Maybe the creator had it taken down?

And the both I found are junk

Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.7 are no longer supported.
Error: Attachment point 7 (a.sit17) in 'queues\load0\attachment-points' was not found.
Error: Attachment point 13 (a.sit33) in 'queues\load0\attachment-points' was not found.

Warning: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 2.7 are no longer supported.
Warning: Missing or invalid selection for tag 'category-region' in 'traincar'.
Error: Attachment point 7 (a.sit17) in 'queues\load0\attachment-points' was not found.
Error: Attachment point 13 (a.sit33) in 'queues\load0\attachment-points' was not found.

And the both I found are junk

These are easily repaired.

Ignore the warning about the build-number. It doesn't matter.

Error: Attachment point 13 (a.sit33) in 'queues\load0\attachment-points' was not found

Simply open the train car for edit in Explorer.
Edit the config.txt file and search for these attachment points and delete them. The model doesn't contain the attachment points referenced in the load queue.
Save config.txt
Close the folder
Check for errors
Commit.

This warning can be fixed. Make sure it says US and not USA.
The attachment point errors are the same as the previous model.

Good luck.

John

Try tume's Milw-OH series. He's built the entire consist of the Olympian-Hiawatha complete with interiors. You can sit in the Skytop and watch the track reeling out behind you.

Try tume's Milw-OH series. He's built the entire consist of the Olympian-Hiawatha complete with interiors. You can sit in the Skytop and watch the track reeling out behind you.

Yeah, his have the errors on them

No errors is not the problem = they were designed for 2004 for which they are fine = you are trying to get them into a newer version of trainz and to do this it requires you to change a few things
Yeah, his have the errors on them

Back