In Memory of Bob Cass

I was wondering what happened to Bob because I have not seen any steam pictures on his thread for a few. Always enjoyed his shots, my condolences to the family he will be missed.

So sorry to read this.

I enjoyed looking at his many, many screenshots.
Never a harmful word, always a new screenshot.
His postings will be missed.

My condolences.

Very sad to hear, he always seemed like a very nice person with a wonderful imagination he put to use in this community. My deepest condolences.

Very sad news. May peace and comfort be with you and your family during this time of mourning. Bob was a very creative individual and will be missed by many.

-Steve

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to lose close family, I'm certain he will always be remembered here.

- C.N.

Terrible news to see when visiting the Trainz forum. Thank You for taking the time to share this very sad news about the passing of a yet another Great Man and creator of wonderful scenes.

My deepest condolences from Norway to you and your family, as with all above and below :) I shall remember him for all he brought us, and glad to hear that we as a community did bring him good times as well!

Linda

Rest in Peace Bob, I always enjoyed your screenshots and particularly that layout of yours.

May him rest in peace. It was a good friend and a good trainzer. I always had a high appreciation for his Trainz works. I will miss his wonderful landscapes from the Mogollon Rim.

So sad... I agree with what Mike said... he was part of the forums not just a member...

I am sorry for your loss. He will be missed dearly. RIP Bob Cass

judah

Last edited:
My condolences to his family and friends for their loss. I remember Bob when I first join the community back in 2004 and I always enjoyed seeing his shots because they bring back memories of times when Trainz was more basic and memories of the Auran era. May he rest in peace. :(

Last edited:
I always loved his pictures of the Highline and the Durango and Silverton. I never new him personally, but it is sad to know that a person who started a large thread about steam, and was devoted to the community and railroading is gone. Hopefully he's on the rear platform of another train, one that will always steam on with those who care. We'll miss you BobCass.

Saturnr
Jacob

Back