In Memory of Bob Cass

I would like to send my condolences to you and your family. I enjoyed seeing your fathers work and he always had a kind word for many of the other route builders on the forum. It is truly a sad day for Trainz.

Dave

From all of us at The Erecting Hall, we wish to send our condolences in this time of remembrance.

Chance
Jackson
Austin
Mick
Ben
Don
Matt
Nick
Chris

You have our thoughts and prayers.

Rest in Peace Bob, your postings will definitely be missed. My condolences to you and your family Steve.

Regards
Zec

Bob must have been at peace when building his Trainz route ... They constantly spiraled upward on tall mountain pass's ... we will all miss him.

You have our thoughts and prayers, so sad! Bob just seemed to be part of this forum, and not just as a member. There are some things you get used to seeing all the time, and Bob's screenshots of all his trains and mountian layouts were one of those things that just seemed to be a part of the forum, something you expect to see everyday. Very sad.

Mike

It's sad hear of this. Your dad was a good, kind man. I always enjoyed his routes and the steam shots he posted as well as his various entries in the screen shot of the week. I wish you and your family the best and that your father will not be forgotten. Love and prayers, Benjamin P. Sawchak
Memory Eternal!

Very sad, your father will be deeply missed here on the forum . Condolences to you and your family .

My deepest condolences to you and your family, Steve. Bob will be missed.

Thank you for letting us know,
Curtis

Back