In Memory of Bob Cass

BobCass

Hello Trainz friends. This is Bob's oldest son, Steve.

Bob passed away last night from a ruptured aneurysm.

Please remember my dad fondly for his friendliness and for his great artwork on layouts. I really enjoyed viewing these with my dad on a regular basis. He was very proud of his work, and rightfully so.

He has spoken so highly of many of you. If I can help in sharing his work or if you have any questions, please send me an email at solidwalnut at gmail dot com.

Happy rails to you,
Steve

Oh my gosh... That's so tragic! Bob's work was very unique to the community, and honestly appealing to the eye. He made routes that seemed not to be as muchly modeled by others, which really did stand out.

I believe I speak for everyone when I say, I'm sorry to hear it. We all are. :(

Take care.

My deepest sympathy is also extended to you and your family from "Down Under"

He will be missed.

Bill.

My condolences to Steve and family.

I had noticed that Bob had not been posting any screenshots for awhile.

He really liked steam to be showcased in his amazing towering scenic vista filled layouts.

His work will greatly be missed by members of the community.

My deepest condolences to you and your family from the West Coast. May he rest in peace, and may he enjoy the abundance of trains waiting for him in heaven.

Oh, man... As soon as I saw the thread title when scrolling.. man. My condolences to you and the family.

He and his work will be missed greatly.

SM

OMG

My deepest sympathy is also extended to you and your family from "Thailand"

We will miss him he was such a great guy and we had really good contact.

For sure he will be missed by all of us!

Roy,Ning and Djoetje

Very sad day today. Trainz has lost one of its finest trainzers. I loved Bob as a person and his work so much, I never got one rude remark from him. He was a man of remarkable character. I send my condolences to you and the family on the loss.

Very sad indeed. He was quite creative with his works and had a great charisma about him. My condolences to you and your family- may he rest in peace.

Bob, you will be missed, I always enjoyed his friendly character on the forums. May he rest and peace and enjoy a trip on the last train to heaven.

very sad to see him go. His imaginative works really stood out from the rest and he never started any issues on the forum. Very friendly man and he will be missed.

Bob was a regular customer over at SSoTW, and I've admired his texturing skills in scenes such as waterfalls and streams. You'll be missed Bob; rest in peace.

Nicholas

Back