sp4wnik

Routes/Layouts Builder
Just another route from Poland... :)

Screen_001.jpg

Screen_002.jpg

Screen_003.jpg

Screen_004.jpg

Screen_005.jpg

Far from being "just another route from Poland", this route is one of the most scenic, realistic-looking routes I have seen on the Trainz forum. It is up there with Darkdan's masterpieces. Planting that field must have taken you ages, but the end result is certainly worth it. You have a very artistic eye, and the perspective is spot on. Thanks for sharing.

Best wishes,
Padster

Wo-o-o-ow!!!

That is absolutely incredible.:eek: If you hadn't posted the pictures, I wouldn't believe it was possible to do that.
I can't wait to see more.

:cool: Claude

I can only agree with the people posted before me. The picturse do look stunning ... and if you haven't copy/pasted those fields in some way you do have the patience of an angel.

I would really like to see more pictures of this route ... for sheer enjoyment and inspiration.

Thanks guys for nice words :) I'll put more screenshots on sunday i dont know when my routes may be available to download because I work on five routes at the same time (1 polish and another four are american routes) but finally all of them will be able to play (for free of cours) :)

Thanks guys for nice words :) I'll put more screenshots on sunday i dont know when my routes may be available to download because I work on five routes at the same time (1 polish and another four are american routes) but finally all of them will be able to play (for free of cours) :)

Art should never be rushed.

ok - big question time - what route is this and where can we get it from?
It looks seriously nice that route - almost makes me want to book a flight to poland right now :)

You can't get this route yet, as I said I work on five routes at the same time, I think it will be finished about 2-3 months, and this is route from Chojnów to Zgorzelec (based on real Polish route from my city), lenght of this route is about 92km oh I almost forgot it will be able to download from DLS trainz 2004 and 2006

Last edited:
But to end my route I need a few new objects like that tree and I can't find it does anyone know how is the name of that tree on DLS? Or is available to download from another site?(the marked tree)
Screen_110.jpg

This is what I call generosity, your effort must be appreciated and respected.
On behalf of all of us who enjoy this wonderful game, thank you!

Back