"A fleet of modernisation" A Mystery.

For those using TS12 SP1 having this issue, can I suggest clicking New Content on the Main menu then clicking Redownload All Purchases? Also, be aware that if the content comes with a serial number, register it in the same place as your Trainz serial (MyTrainz > Serial Number) for it to pick it up in-game.

Shane

I tried that several times on different days it will not download, the other DLC I have does but this one is being stubborn :'(

UPDATE:

Mine now shows up after doing a "refresh" or re-download of the DLC content. There was no real download which I feared, instead a quick flicker with a pop-up telling me all content was redownloaded. If you are running SP1 HF4 and the content shows up in CM, give this a try. Hopefully it'll work the same for you.

John

Hi Again Trainland.

I have tried all the ideas posted on this forum without success! Thanks for the assistance though!

As I see it I have four FOM items on my content database which are marked 'built in content' and 'open for edit' which are not working? As these are pay-ware they are not 'built in content' and they have never been opened for edit or cloned by me! I have tried to get them back by re-downloading paid content without success.

What I am at a loss to explain is why if they were there one day they were missing the next on a layout that is very rarely modified.

What is needed now is for me to be able to either delete items that are built-in (they should not be) or to commit items that I am not authorised to do so.

May be I will just have to write the FOM pack off to experience and hope that it does not occur with some of my other pay-ware in the future?

I still think that TS2012 (I am running v61388) is being neglected in favour of T;ainz but we old faithful's are the ones who will probably be upgrading in the future and worthy of consideration.

Old Bill

old_bill - can I check what method you used to install that piece of content?

Shane

Hi Shane,

I installed this item using my ATRZ number once I had finally managed to get a fully operational 61388 some many months ago - I did not use auto download at that time as I did not want some of the paid items that I was entitled to and I thought that one of them might be causing problems. FOM has worked for many months now and just dropped off the scene recently. (see my previous).

I have just purchased the Chinese container pack and noticed that this comes up on the database as 'built in item' which it should not be so I hope I do not loose this too in the fullness of time!

Thanks for interest

Old Bill

Unfortunately, the old serial number method doesn't work for TS12 SP1 I'm afraid when it comes to DLC content.

Shane

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the old serial number method doesn't work for TS12 SP1 I'm afraid when it comes to DLC content.

Shane
No the old license does not work. I uninstalled the "old" one, install HF4 and downloaded DLC content and now my T1 and Fleet of Modernize is back !!! :):):)

I have installed the FOM, using the old downloaded installer, in TS2009. Then exported the objects as a cdp file, and imported the cdp file in TS12 SP1. I don't have any problems using the FOM.

Peter

Hi again,

I am beginning to doubt my own sanity here, having messed about with this problem for several days and tried all the ideas put forward by you good folk out there I decided to go throught them again this morning - surprise surprise - Malc's (Clam1952) suggestion worked this morning just when I thought I had lost FOM for good! - this problem solved use Malc's and try it out several times before giving up!

Thanks again - I am back in business until the next hurdle!

Old Bill

Back